Monday, March 14, 2011

Esteli Balcony Covers Series - Part 11: Mykonos






To download the mp3... if you would like...



So... I haven't done a new recording with singing in over a month and a half.  For the comeback of the Esteli Covers Series is an epic song, first showed to me by my brother Jonathan... And being as the next post features Jonny, I figured this song would only be appropriate.

It's called Mykonos, by Fleet Foxes, found on their Sun Giant EP... I seriously recommend you getting the original of this song... a heck of a lot better than any cover.  But being as my bro requested it, I gave it a shot.

This recording features a whole slew of guitars... well four tracks as usual... but I finally got my hands on a classical down here... so it's got the two guitars and the bass as well... so that was fun.

Well that's it... hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment