Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vigilancia

Hey again,

This isn't as exciting compared to the home transformation we did yesterday... but I haven't really talked about Vigilancia yet, and being as I  just got back from my shift, I figured I would talk about it.


There I am... don't make fun of me 'cuz I look like a waste.  Yea, I'm in my pajamas at the hall.  Our regular shift for vigilancia are Saturday nights, like overnight.  So we sleep over at the hall.  Vigilancia is a hall responsibility where you stay at the hall and make sure it is being watched over and taken care of.  If left unattended, the hall may have unwanted visitors or whatever.  So to keep the hall clean and watched over, we have this vigilancia responsibility.  Last night was just me, so I took this picture of myself at six in the morning... yea... but pretty much before I leave the hall, I set up all the chairs for the next meeting that will take place.  The overnight shift isn't the worst.

That's about it for Vigilancia... O and you didn't see my grimy mustache...

3 comments:

  1. U better shave off that mustache before I rip it off and beat you with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At some point in a man's life he's gotta try to grow a stache... And what better place to do so than Nicaragua... It's more beastly then ever now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess a man (sorta) gotta do what a man (sorta) gotta do.

    ReplyDelete