Monday, May 16, 2011

Esteli Balcony Covers Series - Part 15: A Better Place, A Better Time





To download the mp3... if you would like ...


Welllllllllll.... this is it. My final post for the Esteli Balcony Covers Series.  This is song number fifteen.  I thought it would be appropriate that I started with a streetlight song, and so I would end it with one.  Of course, it's in the same solo guitar, folk fashion as always... "A Better Place, A Better Time," a nice 'emo' song if you want to call it that... but originally made in a ska-punk style, native to Streetlight Manifesto.  

Thank you all for following along for the balcony covers series... it's something I have certainly enjoyed doing these past 8 months to pass the time and try not to get too rusty on the guitar... Hope you've all enjoyed it and if you think the blog would have been better off without these songs, well... I could really care less... so, on that note.....

that's it.  enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment