Monday, May 16, 2011

Farewell Esteli

Being here since October, and now I'm gonna be thrusted back into the New York life once again... it's a weird feeling. 

My last meeting was on Saturday... always hate saying goodbye.  Esteli Central has been a great congregation, so many great friends.

A recent congregation photo after the last meeting we had for the CO visit.

Before the Pioneer Meeting we had during the CO visit which was in the first week in May... here are all of our Regular and Auxilary Pioneers in Esteli Central Congregation


I wanted to take pictures of more of the friends before my last meeting, but being here and taking tons of pictures for this blog, you kind of get sick of it after a while.

I will certainly miss Esteli Central, my first congregation in Spanish.  Definitely a challenge, learning to speak it everyday, but it has been worth it.  The commitment to need-great in a foreign land has been the best decision I have ever made and gives you experiences you wouldn't be able to do otherwise staying back home in the States.... It has been a fun, exciting and absolutely incredible 8 months... To realize that it has flown by and I haven't been on Long Island since October has been unreal.  I would recommend to anyone to try this at least once in your life...you won't regret serving in a foreign land and as long as Jehovah is put first and everything is put toward Kingdom interests, it will definitely be a successful trip.  


Farewell Esteli... don't know when I'll be coming back to Nicaragua as of now... but an experience like this is something you can't resist for long.   There will most definitely be another trip in the future.


Thank you all for tuning in and following along, this is the final post... hope I was able to teach you guys something interesting about this place through the experiences and the posts... 


 To all friends and family on Long Island... I look forward to seeing you soon



Blog, Done... bye

1 comment:

  1. Jason--It was a good last day in MiraFlor, we truly appreciate your help here in Esteli. Hope your trip home is safe. We just listened to your Mason Jennings remake, good work man.

    ReplyDelete