Friday, October 22, 2010

Esteli Balcony Covers Series - Part 1: The Big Sleep




to download the mp3 ... if you would like...


Two things I made sure to bring to Nicaragua:

1. Acoustic Guitar
2. Tascam Portable Recording Studio

A few days ago I recorded a song on our balcony.  I like recording on the balcony because it picks up not only the guitar and vocals, but all the natural Nicaraguan background noise (people washing cars, people hitting stuff with various objects, wind, motorcycle repair shop, and whatever else).

Part 1 for the Esteli Balcony Covers Series is: The Big Sleep, by Streetlight Manifesto, which is one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands.

3 comments:

  1. Buddy! By the looks of it, you guys are having an amazing experience! I wish I could be down there with all of you, to share in the ministry and sing withyou guys out on the balcony. Keep on posting more info and pics, this is soo cool!. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoutout. Thanks brah--!!!

    ReplyDelete