Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Esteli Balcony Covers Series - Part 2: No One's Gonna Love You





to download the mp3 ... if you would like...


For the second edition of the Esteli Balcony Covers Series: No One's Gonna Love You, by Band of Horses from Cease to Begin... this song is one of my favorites from that album... It's an acoustic version, obviously....

The Nicaraguan background noise in this recording was the best yet.  I may be more interested in all the crazy sounds that get picked up than the song itself... ha... So, while I was recording this song earlier, it started raining, but not like a downpour, just the perfect amount to not overpower the guitar... also, being on the balcony, there are plenty of motorcycle sounds, cars passing by, and people working and talking, making all kinds of noise... I don't know, I'm just intrigued by these sounds behind the songs....

-jason

4 comments:

  1. I love that song Jason and you do a great cover of it, nice voice too! I've been waiting to hear you sing, now I want to hear one of your originals. Sara G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes I will make sure to record an original and post it one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ones gonna love you more than anndrewwww. Jay, did you go to the show with us? I cant seem to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U serious?... yea I was there... it was when we missed half of Grizzly Bear's set at the Williamsburg Waterfront. That was an epic show, and that was hysterical with Andrew.

    ReplyDelete