Friday, November 5, 2010

Esteli Balcony Covers Series - Part 3: Silvia




to download the mp3 ...if you would like...


And... for the third installment of the Covers Series is: "Silvia"... by Miike Snow.  Definitely the best song by these guys...I would like to thank my buddy Navarre Heard from the land of Lon Gisland for discovering and introducing me to this stuff.  This is my attempt at an acoustic guitar version... the original is quite electronic...

I have to admit tho, that this wasn't recorded on the balcony... this time I recorded it in my room... I do wanna say that I did try to make this a real deal balcony recording... but I realized after a while that making all that noise (because I was pretty much yelling) attracted too much attention and people started staring... it was getting weird.... so I went in my room and recorded in a more secluded space.

LVLF!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool jay. Hope your having a great time in the big nica. Your my hero :)

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D. Huber! It's going great here... hope you're keeping it up with the spanish... Love ya kid wish you the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete