Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home Base

Hey,

I've got a lot of pictures just sittin' around on my computer so I figured I would put them up for all to see.
They give you a better glimpse of our home we've been living in...

Living Room

Balcony

Common Area
One side of the kitchen and door to Phil's room...
And you can see this is where we filter water for drinking

Here's what we call the Piela...occasionally I clean clothes and towels here... but for the bulk of the washing we have a lady who lives down the street that washes and irons our stuff for a few bucks

Jordan's Room

My room... I decided to use a mosquito net just in case, because there have been some cases of dengue fever and that's no fun

Phil's room and bathroom...

So yea, we each have a bathroom attached to each of our bedrooms... so it's not exactly roughing it.  But it's nice to live in such a comfortable environment although being in a 3rd world county...

We enter through the garage...
I wanted to show this... our door-mat... yup, we step on the Red Sox each and every day

Ok, so there's a bunch more pics of our place.
Thanks for tuning in.



No comments:

Post a Comment